The Finance and Property Committee is responsible for the planning and monitoring of the finances of presbytery and for matters related to the properties of presbytery.
- Conducts an annual budget development process.
- Submits an annual budget proposal for Coordinating Body’s consideration which corresponds to presbytery priorities and planning.
- Recommends budget revisions for Coordinating Body’s consideration.
- Oversees management of presbytery funds, investments, retirements, debt retirement, and expenditures.
- Considers and makes recommendations to Coordinating Body regarding proposals from presbytery committees/divisions requiring financing from reserves, regular budget, or financial institutions.
- Obtains a yearly review of presbytery funds, investments, and expenditures.
- Reviews and advises on matters of encumbrance, purchase, or sale of congregational properties.
- Oversees management of properties under direct control of the presbytery.
- Reviews and recommends requests for program support of congregations.
- Responsible for financial/property-related matters referred by Coordinating Body.
Carol Anne Moehring