The Personnel Committee is responsible for maintaining regular communication with the staff.
- Proposes personnel policy for presbytery and assures compliance with the same.
- Proposes performance review procedures for presbytery staff.
- Assures that reviews are conducted according to established procedure and conducts reviews for specified exempt positions.
- Proposes salary schedules for all presbytery employees.
- Consults with and advises appropriate entities and staff regarding personnel functions, standards, and dealing with sensitive matters.
Rev. Joseph Welker